Okay, friends, maybe I can add just a little to Linda's commentary on week one. Did she mention that the first thing we did was attend a welcome luncheon at the Joseph Smith Building. As we entered, we were given our badges and that was emotional and exciting. We met the Mission President and his wife and the Councilors and their wives. They are the sweetest people. Okay, so I am chatting with someone and kind of looking around and I am thinking, wow, there sure are a lot of old people in this room. I was right. Remember the Young AT Heart dinner the Mutual kids used to host in the 31st Ward?
Okay, I thought research was like typing in a name in the computer and out would come all the info. Now I know we have to skulk around these stacks of books, hidden in the dungeon of this really big building. I feel like Harold Hill in the RiverCity Library. In the long run, we are going to love this. More later.
No comments:
Post a Comment